Head of Financial Accounting and Administration (M/F)
mutares AG is a listed investment house with more than 3’000 employees which focuses on the acquisition of companies in transitional situations. Our portfolio companies are SMEs from differ-ent industries in Europe. To support the further growth and development of mutares group in France, we are looking for our head office in Paris for a “Head of Financial Accounting”.
- Accounting of mutares France in accounts payable, accounts receivable, fixed assets and payroll (including expenses management),
- Creation of provisions, deferrals and interest calculations
- Creation of payment runs, billing and reminders
- Preparation of monthly, half-year and annual financial statements for mutares France
- Operational controlling, analysis / comments on the deviations from the actual results for mutares France and participations in France
- Special tasks such as e.g. introduction / optimization of the accounting software, integra-tion of new subsidiaries and the development of new credit facilities.
- Management of the legal register
- Support to the creation / implementation of shareholder resolutions
- Implementation of consultancy contracts, loan agreements and dividend decisions
- Main contact for auditors, banks and tax offices.
- Support of our employees and consultants in administrative and organizational tasks like office supplies, incoming-/outgoing post, receiving clients/guests, switchboard, meeting and travel organization, relations with German headquarter.
- You will directly report to the head of mutares France.
- Completed business degree with a focus on controlling / finance or equivalent professional background
- Solid knowledge of accounting according to French GAAP and IFRS (or German GAAP)
- At least 3 years of experience in audit, audit-related advice or industry-related accounting (Financial Accounting or Controlling)
- Experience in tax
- Very good user knowledge of MS Office (esp. Excel and Word) and good knowledge of ac-counting-/payroll systems
- Convincing and determined personality with self-responsible way of working, strong in ana-lytics and design, high commitment and good communication skills
- High degree of self-motivation, flexibility and resilience
- Team player with the willingness to actively shape changes
- Good written and spoken English knowledge
Within mutares we have high demands for our own performance and the talents and capabilities of our staff. In order to support this, we offer a flexible and open working environment that is characterized by high levels of personal engagement, professionalism and teamwork. Those interested in the described position please send your complete application documents with your salary expectations and earliest possible starting date to <firstname.lastname@example.org>.